Imagine if you are asked this question: “What is the one thing you would change in your appearance?”, and if your answer is your smile, come to East Harlem Dental Plaza. Our professional dental staff offers many cosmetic dentistry solutions to give you that perfect, million dollar smile. Choose from tooth veneers, implants, bridges, filling, crowns and many more to suit your dental needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry services that we offer:
- Crowns and Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Inlays/Onlays
Often you teeth can get damaged, chipped or undergo some other structural deficiencies. We will examine every tooth and restore them to their natural, beautiful state. Through providing the best that modern dentistry has to offer, we provide many different types of restorations and restorative materials. The most popular materials are gold, porcelain, composite or amalgam and based on your preference we can select the perfect one for you. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Composite and Porcelain Tooth Veneers
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Crowns
One of the most important components of a beautiful smile is straight teeth. After all of the horror stories related to traditional braces, Invisalign comes out as the perfect alternative. It is painless, comfortable clear and invisible but at the same time strong enough to make your teeth picture perfect. Here are some benefits of the Invisalign system:
- Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment. Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 490,000 people who want amazing smiles.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. But it is not as scary as it sounds with the help of East Harlem Dental Center professionals! We will have the entire procedure done in one visit and make it virtually painless. Below are a couple of reasons to get implants:
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Types of Implants in Use Today
- Endosteal (in the bone)
- Subperiosteal (on the bone)
Your smile can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression. Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth as well as any things we do on a regular basis such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine or smoking. Come into East Harlem Dental Plaza today and get started on the teeth whitening procedure that is right for you. We offer many different teeth whitening programs which are based on your desired level of whiteness, budget, and time availability.
Here is the Zoom tooth whitening procedure:
- Your gums and mouth are protected with isolation materials and a “Before” picture is taken.
- The Zoom whitening gel is professionally applied and activated by the light source.
- After three 20-minute applications over a one-hour period, your whitening is completed and your “After” picture is taken.
- You rinse. You smile. Wow!
When bonded to the teeth, the ultra-thin porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and highly resistant to coffee, tea, or even cigarette stains. For strength and appearance, their resemblance to healthy, white tooth enamel is unsurpassed by other restorative options. Porcelain Veneer treatment requires extensive technical skills and attention to cosmetic detail. Our staff has substantial training in Porcelain Veneer treatment planning and placement and will design each case to enhance your smile. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility. Porcelain Veneers are used to:
- Reshape teeth
- Change tooth color
- Close spaced between teeth
- Fix worn or chipped teeth
The quickie dental fixer-upper is here! Dental Inlays and Onlays are restorations used to repair rear teeth that have mild to moderate tooth decay and minor fractures or cracks. There are several advantages to choosing Inlays or Onlays, such as it can be done it one visit, they are virtually painless, quick and easy. Inl/ays and Onlays are usually made from:
- Composite resin
- Or Gold
The biggest cause of dentures is periodontal or gum disease which can be prevented with regular check-ups, cleanings, and good oral hygiene. But if push comes to shove and dentures are the only options, our expert team will make it as pleasant as possible. Replacing your teeth with a denture is the best way to eliminate infection and restore the health of your teeth when implants are out of the question and many of your teeth are loose or painful. The most important aspect of a denture is for it to be as comfortable and stable as possible. There are three main types of dentures:
- Full Denture – replaces all teeth in the upper and lower jaw
- Partial Denture – replaces multiple missing teeth
- Implant Over-Denture – has a direct connection to dental implants